Vivid Seats is closely monitoring the current global situation involving the coronavirus (COVID-19), especially as it relates to the impact on live events. We want to make sure customers have the information they need regarding their ticket purchase from Vivid Seats.
If a customer purchased tickets to an event that is canceled with no rescheduled date, they are entitled to a full refund of the purchase price, including delivery charges, per Vivid Seats’ 100% Buyer Guarantee. There is no need to take any action, and our award-winning customer service team will contact customers directly regarding next steps. Given these unique circumstances where an event is canceled due to coronavirus, Vivid Seats will provide customers with the option of receiving Vivid Seats store credit at 120% of the original order total, instead of a full refund. This option is only offered in the case of an event cancellation due to the coronavirus.
If a customer's event has been postponed, the purchase will likely be valid for the new date, though every event may be different. There is no need to take any action, and our customer service team will contact customers directly once we have an update from event organizers.
Vivid Seats has an outstanding track record of providing excellent customer service, and we are committed to helping our customers during this time.
As always, we encourage customers to follow our Trust & Safety page for more information on protecting ticket purchases. We are dedicated to making sure every customer is satisfied.
I purchased tickets to an event that has been canceled due to the coronavirus. What happens now?
- If your event has been canceled, your purchase is entitled to a full refund of the purchase price, including delivery charges, per our 100% Buyer Guarantee. There is no action you need to take, and our customer service team will email you with details on a full refund or option for Vivid Seats store credit.
When will I receive my full refund or store credit?
- If your event was canceled and you opted for a full refund, you should expect to receive your refund within approximately 2-4 weeks.
- If your event was canceled and you opted for 120% store credit, you should expect to see your credit appear in your Vivid Seats account within one week.
- Refund timing may vary due to the large number of events being canceled.
How do I find out whether or not my show is canceled or postponed due to the coronavirus?
- Events may be canceled by the team, venue, performer, or promoter. Ticket marketplaces like Vivid Seats do not control these decisions. Therefore, we recommend checking the venue and artist websites, event pages, and social media channels. Vivid Seats will email customers whose events are canceled or postponed.
Do you still have questions?
- Email our customer service team at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you!