The “split” option determines the quantities of tickets that a customer may purchase out of your group of tickets. There are three different options for your ticket listing:
- Smart: Buyers can purchase your tickets in varying quantities, but you will never be left with a single ticket.
- Any: Buyers can purchase any amount, which may leave you with a single ticket.
- None: Buyers must purchase all of the tickets together.
- If you are only listing (1) ticket for sale, you will not be asked to set a split.
- You can always update the split by signing-in to your Vivid Seats account, navigating to the listing in the Listing Manager, and clicking "Edit Listing"
- If you are listing tickets with the attribute of ‘Aisle seat’, the split type is automatically set to “None” and cannot be changed.