Electronic Transfer tickets must be transferred online and displayed on a smartphone device for entry. When Electronic Tickets that are purchased on a primary market website are resold on the secondary market, the seller will transfer the tickets from their account to the new buyer through the website they were originally purchased on. Once transferred, tickets will no longer be in the seller's account. At the event, tickets must be accessed through the online account created during the transfer process which will display a barcode for each seat. The attendant will scan the barcodes from your phone to allow entry.
Accessing Your Electronic Transfer Tickets
- Receive confirmation email from Vivid Seats. This email will notify you that your tickets have been transferred.
- Locate transfer offer from the seller. The email will come from a separate platform sent around the time you received the notification email from Vivid Seats.
Hint: If you are having trouble locating the transfer email remember that the email will be coming from the primary market and will be sent by the seller of the tickets. You may need to look in your inbox, junk, trash, and spam folders. You may also need to search by event name or venue name if you are still having trouble locating the email.
- Click on the link or button in the transfer email. You will be directed to a log in page to create an account or log in.
- Create an account or log in. Use the same email that was used to place your order with Vivid Seats.
- Follow the prompts to accept the tickets. After you have logged in, the page will give you instructions on how to accept your tickets. Follow the steps until you are able to see your tickets information.
- Access web page on a mobile device. After your tickets have been accepted, you will need to pull up the mobile QR codes from your mobile device. You can do this by going to a mobile web browser and logging into the webpage where you originally accepted your tickets.
- If you receive an error message when logging in to the account page, please attempt to log back in later. Error messages can happen from time to time due to system issues on the third-party website. If you receive an error message, you should wait until later in the day to try again.
- If you are having trouble accepting the tickets, we recommend troubleshooting from a different device or web browser. Some browsers and devices do not work well with the acceptance of tickets. We recommend that you attempt the transfer process from a desktop computer.
- If you receive a message saying that your tickets were already accepted, you will likely just need to log in to the account and navigate to the home page to see your ticket information.