Requirements for listing your tickets:
- You must be able to provide the barcode numbers from your tickets at time of listing.
- You must reside in the United States.
- You must have a PayPal account.
- You must provide us with a valid credit card to keep on file.
- We are unable to accept barcodes for parking passes.
Types of tickets you cannot sell:
- Shuttle passes with no admission to the event
- Juvenile tickets
- Tickets in a Students Only section
- Piggybacked seats
Note: This list is not inclusive, other restrictions may apply. If there is something listed on your ticket that isn't available to choose from the list on the Ticket Information page of the listing process, you may not be able to list them for sale. If you are listing a ticket that include "perks" such as goody bags, chair backs, concession vouchers, or covered seats, you are still able to list them for sale, however those notes may not be added to the listing because Vivid Seats has no way of guaranteeing these bonus items. More information about our policies can be found in our Seller Terms and Conditions.