To begin, start by searching for the team, performer, event, or venue in the search bar at the top of the home screen.
When you find the event you want to sell tickets for, swipe left to reveal the options to buy or sell tickets for that event.
Once you have selected "Sell", tap "Add Tickets" to begin the listing process.
Tap “Type of Tickets” to indicate whether you have general admission tickets or specific seats. Once one of the two options has been selected, additional forms will populate for quantity, section, row, and seat numbers (if necessary).
You must then enter any disclosures that were printed on the ticket or presented to you at time of purchase. Failure to do so may result in a cancelled sale.
Next, you must set your price per ticket, delivery method, list until date, and splits.
Enter the price you would like to sell your tickets for. The amount after seller fees is displayed so you can quickly view how much money you would receive if the tickets sell.
If you are selling email delivery tickets, the event must be at least 2 days away in order to create the listing in the app. This is because all PDF ticket files for listings for events within 2 days must be uploaded at time of listing creation.
- If the event is more than 2 days away, you have to agree that you will be able to upload the tickets into the listing (or sale if applicable) at some point by logging into your Vivid Seats account from a desktop or laptop computer.
- If you know you will not have access to a computer, please do not move forward with the listing process.
If your tickets are hard stock, physical tickets, we need a bit more information from you during the listing process in order to properly coordinate shipping. Please provide the address you will be shipping the tickets from, as well as the date you will have them in-hand.
- In-hand dates may vary based on where you purchased the tickets originally, if you are unsure of the exact date you will receive the tickets yourself, please be sure to provide your best guess based on the estimates you were provided.
- The list until date is the date that you want the tickets to be available until. Listings will be removed as soon as the date that was entered has begun (at 12am).
- Please note: even if your list sntil date is in the future, you must keep up with listing renewals in order for your listing to be available for purchase.
- Not sure which split to select? Click here for more information on what all of the options mean.
You will also be asked to enter your phone number, payout information, credit card, and billing information.
- In case we have to reach you for any reason, a valid phone number is required
Add Payment Information
- In order for us to know where to send the payment if your tickets sell, all you have to enter is the email address associated with your PayPal account.
Add Credit Card Info & Add Billing Address
- If you have purchased or sold tickets with us before, you can select from stored cards and billing addresses, or tap the “Add” button to enter new information. Curious as to why we need this information? Click here to find out more.
Once all of the sections have been filled out, please make sure to read through the Terms and Conditions linked above the “List Tickets” button. Tapping that button acknowledges that you agree to the Vivid Seats Seller Terms.
If you have any other questions related to listing tickets with us, please visit our Listing Your Tickets FAQ pages.